Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2008

Nanosolar Yahoo News Group

I recently came across this video from Nanosolar where it was posted on YouTube.



What was surprising to me was not the use of YouTube or the video (it's pretty bad video...no sound), but that it was distributed through the "Nanosolar Friends" News Group on Yahoo. Subscribers to the News Group get updates on Nanosolar through Yahoo emails, which are often authored by the CEO.

There are over 48,000 members to this news group!

I am a member of a few News groups, such as Seirra Summits, but I have not seen the news ggroup system so well applied to business. Maybe I should start one on SEMI?

1 comment:

Robert Petrossian said...

Tom,

How about using SemiNeedle for this? This is the potential of a site like SemiNeedle. Just for your consideration.

Robert Petrossian